Wednesday, 20 August 2025

Get up, get out

When I'm on lates I like to get out on a Wednesday morning, either in the kayak or on the bike. This morning I was awake at 7.30, and really did not want to get out of bed feeling really quite tired. The overcast drizzly weather did nothing to help. But, 20 minutes later I dragged myself out, got dressed, had a quick breakfast and headed out on the bike. I did think of riding into white peak, I had a route that is short and sweet in mind, but instead just did a figure of 8 through the quarry (stopping to say hello to Dani who was just getting into the water) and around the fields. I was out for just over an hour, and I'm glad that I made the effort.


Sometimes getting out requires a bit more effort, but once I'm out I'm always glad that the effort was made.

Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment