Saturday, 20 December 2025

No more work, out for a spin.

 Thursday was my last day of work for the year (hooray!). So, yesterday I went for a spin.


I left town, up to the C&F then over the moors along a stretch that I know well and try to look after. Last time I was up there I dug and cleared some drains;


And I'm pleased to say they still work, and the looong puddle has almost disappeared;


I was going to ride through an old quarry and over the common, but instead decided to turn left at the end of the track and cut the ride short as I was feeling tired. Despite the extra road work that still left me with a reasonable amount of off-road riding, and still took me to a nice spot to drink tea and watch nothing happen for a few minutes;

After that it was across the field, back down the Old Macc and home for a shower. 

A good ride, and I met a couple of friendly walkers (you meet the best people when the weather turns cold).

Today's bike ratio; 2 e-bikes, 2 regular.


Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment