Out on the bike again this morning, actually late morning because I slept badly. It's not been a great week for sleep, last Wednesday I twisted my knee getting out of the kayak, which I thought nothing of until it seized up in the early hours and kept me awake.
I pretty much followed the same route as last week and was out for about an hour, time enough to spin the legs and get my backside used to the saddle again.
After lunch I had a small job to tackle. The old airbags in the kayak were rotten and leaking air, so on Thursday I took a drive down to Peak Paddlesport's shop in Darley Dale and bought a new pair;
These were tied into the boat using some nice green 5mm cord that's been sat in the attic for donkey's years;
Job done;
Paul.
No comments:
Post a Comment