Sunday, 26 October 2025

Just another local ride

Another tiring week and so another short ride this morning, just my local figure of 8 through the quarry and around the fields. I was planning to head out onto the moors, but it started raining and I'm feeling nesh. I did put on an old see-through Fox waterproof jacket that I've not worn in well over a decade, which works well enough for a short wet ride but I wouldn't take it across the moors or onto high ground. I also picked up a helium balloon, found at the side of a lane. I've picked up quite a few over the years, bloody silly things. It still had its string, so I tied it to the waistband of me Camelbak and trailed it behind me, which made some walkers giggle.


It's getting muddy out there. Time to re-think my riding.


Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment